10 September 2011

Art Journal Fodder: Craft Foam


Thrift shop find!

Cut from a sheet of craft foam, there are two ways to play peek-a-boo! You can choose to reveal the POSITIVE/stamp or the NEGATIVE/stencil (or BOTH).

To use as a stencil, simply fill a spray bottle with watered-down paint or dilute alcohol ink in a small amount of household rubbing alcohol. To use as a stamp, brayer or use your fingers to spread a thin layer of paint onto a smooth surface, I use a 8x8" ceramic tile, press and stamp!

Tools used: pen, craft knife with a fresh blade and an "anywhere" punch!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very creative girl. I really want to try this. I have tons of these foam sheets. My biggest thing was how to use it as a stamp.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Seren, you are one creative cookie! Thanks for sharing this.

Hugs,
Maggie

christmas loan said...

Great blog! You have beautiful creations.

Tracie said...

Wow! Stinkin' great idea!