17 July 2010

Custom Pendants: Strong Women To Inspire You

Excerpted from my new Etsy listing:

"Fearless! We are ALL Goddess, Angel, Friend, Heroine, Artist, Dancer and sometimes even Fashion Icon! Choose from 13 gorgeous images of strong women, handpicked from my collection with words to inspire.

✢ VINTAGE COLLAGE PENDANTS ✢ MAGNETS ✢ KEYCHAIN

There are several ways to customize:

IMAGE - Take your pick from my "Dare To Dream" collection by simply selecting number 1-14 (it will be a high resolution version, unlike the version shown here)

ITEM - Decide if you'd like her on a domino pendant, magnet or keychain.

YOUR WORD/MY WORD/NO WORD - Any way you like it! I can use my words, yours or none at all.

Buy with confidence! A paper artist for over 15 years, I have amassed a large collection of vintage ephemera and graphic images spending hundreds of hours carefully scanning, digitally enhancing, printing, cutting, working with ink, adhesives, and embellishments. I am very excited to share these new items with you in my etsy shop.

✢ Pendants have a silver plated bail. Chain is extra
✢ Magnets are Neodymium/Rare Earth and are Super strong!
✢ Keychains use a sturdy ring.



No comments: