16 May 2010

In memory of my father



I am thrilled to announce the official re-opening of my etsy shoppe, Beauty Of The Garden. It really is a full-circle moment for me and something that's been in the planning stages for many months! ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ The forget-me-not theme is a deliberate "nod" to my father, who passed away five years ago. A few months after that, a lovely little patch of these flowers appeared and I knew in an instant that it was a sign from him. We were so close throughout the many ups and downs that are a part of life and I will always feel his love and support for all of my creative ventures in photography, handmade jewelry and mixed media collage. I count my blessings both to have had such a special relationship for five decades and to know that he continues to watch over me.

"I love you, dad!"

No comments: