03 June 2010

web store excitement





The last few months I have been so busy making pendants, altered dominoes, magnets, earrings, necklaces... the list goes on! I have SO many pretty things still to list on vickstress.etsy.com and I hope you will take a moment to click the link on the right.

Any and all feedback is welcome and I do hope you will BOOKMARK it and peek in, now and again! "There's always something fresh, here, in the beauty of the garden!"

Offerings will include:

Photography
Artisan OOAK Jewelry
Altered * Pendants * Magnet Sets * Bookmarks
Rusty Bits <-
Vintage Items
ART!!

... and I have my 2nd country flea market on saturday so I must wait until Sunday to list any more items. Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Our Hopeful Home said...

What a nice surprise! So glad you found me (and I YOU!) via NING and Izabella! You are SO talented!Can't wait to read more!

xoxoxo
Kathleen

http://charmbraceletdiva.blogspot.com