16 June 2008

It's All Good!


I have been MIA for weeks... but it's all good! Seemed like it was about time I checked in here to get you up-to-date because I've really missed visiting my friends, my favorite websites, groups and creating ART! Hope all of my internet friends are doing well & haven't written me off! LOL

Nothing more than living my life, yet I must admit that my art has suffered for it! I am longing for that cherished time that all of us need, where we simply get lost amongst our paints and pots and forget about life for awhile! Over the next few weeks, as things begin to slow down for me, I will be making a concerted effort to find some creative time because I am way overdue!

I've been busy doing things like:

HANGING OUT WITH FRIENDS

TAKING A FEW ROAD TRIPS

FINDING A LITTLE TIME TO RELAX ON THE PORCH

DE-CLUTTERING MY MOM"S HOUSE IN VERMONT ~ IT'S FOR SALE!

WENT TO "CAMDEN YARDS" - SAW THE RED SOX BEAT THE ORIOLES! (ATE LOTS OF MARYLAND CRAB!)

... AND LOTS OF GARDENING!

5 comments:

bockel24 said...

Looks like you were having a good time - even without doing any arty things!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa Renéa said...

WOW! What a fun filled beautiful summer your having! Thanks so much for sharing these amazing photos. Cherish every minute! (the kitty photo is perfection!)

Mary said...

I came from Julie Z's.

You have a great blog here! The photo of Camden Yards took my breath away...I live in NC now but spent the first 47 years of my life in the Baltimore area. I miss it there... And you mentioned Maryland Steamed Crabs. I envy you!

Mary

Lorri said...

Hi Hon,
Glad you are back from being MIA... Just popping in to seeWe must catch up soon, I've been SO busy with the shop and other bits... oh to play and make art all day huh?
Take care,
Lorri xo