13 June 2007

Mermaid Swap

These four cards are for a swap on the Yahoo group, Altered Art Obsession. They went postal and are in the air right now, somewhere between Connecticut and Seattle, Washington!

1.) "The Little Mermaid"
2.) "Mirror, Mirror!"
3.) "Song of the Sea" and
4.) "Enchantress of the Tides."

A large part of my love for this theme is due to my love affair with the SEA and everything both in and around it! Therefore, it should come as no surprise that my astrological birth sign is PISCES (Feb 19 - March 20)!! There are many references to water here, such as - it is the sign of the fish, the element is water, ruled by the Greek-Roman god Poseidon/Neptune and the birthstone is "AQUA-MARINE!"

I'm hoping this will inspire you to create something that reflects your true character, hopes, dreams and desires! A journal entry? A collage? Or even a scrapbook page?

NOW I've got you thinking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous Vicki!!! I am in that swap too, so here's hoping I get one of yours.
Love the images (and the titles).